When busy weeks roll around its nice to have a simple yet delicious and satisfying dinner that can be whipped up in under 30 minutes with minimal effort. Put your feet up, have a glass or wine and relax while the oven does all the work. Sounds like the perfect week night meal to me 🙂
These sheet pan fajitas are simple to make and require very little effort. And did i mention they practically cook themselves. And in under 30 minutes. Yes, please.
Every fajita needs a good all purpose “taco” seasoning. This one brings the heat without being too overpowering. A little spice is good for the impending winter nights – keep you warm.
Sheet Pan Fajitas | Easy Recipe
- Taco Seasoning
- 2 1/2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp paprika
- 5 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tso oregano, dried
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 bell peppers
- 1/2 white onion
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tso taco seasoning
- Flour tortilla wraps
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
- Prepare the peppers and onions by slicing them into long stripes.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts and then slice them into long striped, like the peppers.
- Spread the veggies and chicken on a baking sheet and drizzle with avocado oil. Season with the homemade taco seasoning and toss to coat.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and veggies from the oven and assemble your fajitas. Wrap chicken and veggies in a flour wrap with a sprinkle of cilantro and a squeeze of lime.