Easy dinners are a life saver on busy weeknights. Ready in under 30 minutes without sacrificing any flavour. Now that’s a winning recipe.
Speaking of winning recipes, this cheesy roasted tomato pasta is a weeknight show stopper. Beautiful, simple and every bit delicious. Four humble ingredients make a sophisticated dish that’s perfect for busy weeknights or fancy dinner parties alike.
Cheesy Roasted Tomato Pasta | Easy Recipe
Recipe Type: Dinner
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp sal and pepper
- 450 g spaghetti pasta
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half lengthwise.
- Spread tomatoes onto a baking sheet and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and oregano. Then roast for approx. 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil water and cook pasta according to package directions.
- Transfer pasta to a fry pan using tongs (don’t drain the pasta water).
- Add 2 ladles of pasta water to the fry pan along with cheese, basil and roasted tomatoes.
- Toss over low heat until the water and cheese form a creamy sauce. About 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh cracked pepper and serve.